Re: [News] Today's Dilbert Covers Linux; Shills in Digg

begin  oe_protect.scr
> __/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Friday 26 January 2007 21:38 \__
>
>> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 26 January 2007 20:07 \__
>>
>>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

> http://digg.com/tech_news/Still_Trying_Group_Formed_to_Support_Linux_as_Rival_to_Windows
>>>>

>>> Rod Trent looks like an Erik-clone, doesn't he?
>>
>> I don't know if he's an Erik clone, but he's a clone. He has just stolen my
>> avatar and began submitting stuff to the UNIX/Linux section. Weird c**p.
>
> It goes on...
>
> http://digg.com/tech_news/Open_source_Democracy
> http://digg.com/tech_news/Closed_source_use_of_the_open_source_model
> http://digg.com/tech_news/Open_Source_Storage
>
> What a weirdo.

Umm, Presumably the Vista marketing budget is increasing at the moment,
so Microsoft are picking up the net urchins to help their cause.

The husband who doesn't tell his wife everything probably reasons that
what she doesn't know won't hurt him.
		-- Leo J. Burke