Re: Another failed Linux migration

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Thursday 25 January 2007 11:31 \__

> On Thursday 25 January 2007 05:53 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Maybe that's just the characterstic of new incarnation od Hadron Quark. He
>> ran away and nymshifted when we exposed him as 'Hans Schneider'.
>
> I'll tell you what - assuming you are correct, and that Father Ted really
> *is* Quirky in another guise, then we were sure right about Quirky when he
> was Quirky, weren't we?

The more I read these posts (particularly the new ones), the clearer it
becomes. Apparently, Peter J. thinks so as well..

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Billigator: eats your filesystem alive
  1:05pm  up 2 days 13:23,  5 users,  load average: 0.53, 0.73, 0.68