[News] Vista Expired Before Release Date

Vista expires before it is released

,----[ Quote ]
| If Vienna is the future, what does that make Vista?
`----

http://www.itpro.co.uk/blogs/editorial-blogs/davey-winder/3621/vista-best-before-date-already-expired.thtml

I wonder if a billion bucks spent on brainwash can make a blunder disappear
and, if so, to what extent.

Related:

Microsoft admits Vista screwed - report

,----[ Quote ]