Re: A sympathetic word to our resident trolls

__/ [ Kelsey Bjarnason ] on Wednesday 24 January 2007 05:38 \__

> On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:41:55 +1300, Damian O'Leary wrote:
>
>> B Gruff wrote:
>>
>>> I appreciate that life has been a bit difficult for you in this group for
>>> a while now due to Roy's [News] postings.
>>> These do tend to introduce new topics at a very high rate, and I can
>>> appreciate that you people (Gary in particular) must look back with some
>>> nostalgia to the days when you could generate a thread hundreds of
>>> postings long by introducing a contentious topic.
>>>

>> What posts? Anyone with half a brain has killfiled his "[NEWS]".
>
> Anyone with half a brain who doesn't want to see them.  Some of us do read
> them, or at least some of them.

The new trick is to have these removed to annoy everyone. But it'll pass when
the Vista financial 'embilical cord' is cut.

Kesley, if possible, try not to feed the trolls. :-) It makes them visible. I
am aware that they sometimes converse with one another, but it's a case of
troll feeds troll (like dog eat dog), so they at least remain inexistent.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
Swap:  1036184k total,   281948k used,   754236k free,    63904k cached