Re: The return of Mike Cox

__/ [ Peter Kai Jensen ] on Wednesday 24 January 2007 01:41 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> I hope he's one of the good guys.
>
> Who, Mike Cox?  If you google up the threads about his "home" command, I
> think you'll see what he is all about (it's good for a laugh, too).  My
> conclusion is that he is basically a troll, but a rather harmless and
> (in a way) entertaining one.  Can't really remember if he has ever acted
> like the real scum of this group, which is probably a sign that he
> hasn't.

Ta for the information. The amount of trolls (particularly ones that try to
'vandalise' usability) has gone up through the ceiling, which I am told is
typical around major releases of Windows.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I think I think, therefore I think I am"
Swap:  1036184k total,   370584k used,   665600k free,    40260k cached