Re: The return of Mike Cox

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Wednesday 24 January 2007 00:34 \__

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Mike Cox
> <mikecoxlinux@xxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on 23 Jan 2007 16:23:41 -0800
> <m1tzyh2rxu.fsf@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Hello everyone. I've returned to COLA.
>
> Should we bring out the brass band or just quietly stick
> our tongues out?
>
> :-P

I hope he's one of the good guys. Scott Nudds appears to have just returned.
Microsoft recruits heavily to support the release of Vista next week. We
could use some plonkers. :-)

http://groups.google.com/groups?sourceid=mozclient&num=50&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=mike+cox+linux

Mixed reviews...

You know, earlier today I was told by a reliable source that one guy who
advocates OS/2 received death threats. "Microsoft plays hardball", I was
told.