Re: [News] Project Strives to Unify open Source Identity Management

begin  oe_protect.scr
Guy Fawkes <spare_the_rod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

<snip>

> Look, I'm a great open-source proponent

<snip building up FUD>

> I think I know the answer. The openness of the
> system is also it's weakness.

And now for the uber FUD-hit:

> And then it dawned on me that Jabber was never going to be
> as easy to use as MSN. Why? Because the Jabber standard allows multiple
> Jabber networks to co-exist and talk to each other (through gateways) whilst
> MSN only has a single network to worry about.

Ahhhh - so easy to use is a "single network to worry about".  Wow, what
tosh.

I'll try to remember that you'll only be on MSN, though, presumably
looking for an open-source version, as you're such a great open-source
proponent.

SEMPER UBI SUB UBI!!!!

[ Always wear underwater ]