Re: A sympathetic word to our resident trolls

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Tuesday 23 January 2007 16:59 \__

> <snip />

The "preteen", as you refer to his/her, wants an XBox [1]. Setting up E-mail
accounts and duplicating messages is easy. It's almost as easy as creating
script by plagiarising one.

___
[1]

,----[ Quote ]