[News] Shares Fall for Microsoft and Its Hardware Department

The Long Case for Dell: Shares Currently Trading 35% Below Fair Value

,----[ Quote ]
| Dell is no longer the growth story it was a decade ago, and the PC market
| has grown increasingly commoditized and competitive. For the first
| time, the firm's PC unit shipments (i.e. the number of computers
| sold) have been growing at roughly the same pace as the overall
| industry (rather than exceeding it).
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070122/24660_id.html?.v=1

Microsoft shares fall amid threat of another large-scale antitrust lawsuit,
for hiding many APIs from competitors.

Related:

Dell's secret Linux fling

,----[ Quote ]
| It later emerged that Microsoft's OEM enforcer Joachim Kempin had
| promised Steve Ballmer that he'd be putting the screws on PC
| builders, or "hitting the OEMs harder" in his words.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/09/dell_linux_china/

Microsoft 'killed Dell Linux' - States

,----[ Quote ]