[News] Video Editing in Linux - Applications Review

Video Editing: From Windows To Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| At the end of the day, it looks like a proprietary option for my
| open OS. It's unfortunate that I could not have gone with something
| else from within the open source world, but I need clarity and power
| from my apps and frankly, only MainActor is offering me this for
| Linux at this point.
`----

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2442&Itemid=449
http://tinyurl.com/2wwkrv

Matt Hartley is another guy who is always critical of Linux/GPL and favours
OS X/BSD. His colleague has another article:

The Future of WebOS

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2443&Itemid=449