Re: RISC OS Considers the GPL

__/ [ Linonut ] on Monday 22 January 2007 12:32 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Gregory Shearman belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> wjbell wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/posting-rules/part1/
>>

> Description #1 of woogie-bell
>
>> Look you clown, I've got Roy's messages filtered out. Now I have to filter
>> out your rubbish as well.
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Gregory.
>
> Description #2 of woogie-bell
>
>> "Ding-a-ding-dang,My Dang-a-long ling-long"
>
> I like the second one better.
>
> The sig below is applicable, but you have to ignore it.

Pedant point: Warren removes the [News] tag by hand. He doesn't use Google
Groups, which does this by default. This stripping of tags is indication
that's the disruption is very much deliberate. It takes extra effort to
carefully modify subject lines.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #ff0000 Hot Chilli Peppers
         run-level 5  Oct 18 14:45                   last=S