Re: [News] [Old] Microsoft Chief Doesn't Just Kill Linux. He Kills Animals, Too.

__/ [ Andrea ] on Monday 22 January 2007 12:40 \__

> Roy Schestowitz napisa?(a):
>> __/ [ Andrea ] on Monday 22 January 2007 11:25 \__
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz napisa?(a):

>>> So what? Is this connected anyhow with Linux? Or maybe these antelopes
>>> were in fact penguins in disguise?
>>>
>>> And yes, I am more than a bit sarcastic.
>>
>> Just imagine how he treats the OEMs... ask John Bailo... he met the guy in
>> person...
>
> As John Bailo appears to be alive, I think that he was't shot by the
> Kempin :) Maybe he does not appear like antelope?

I know very little about Kempin (just seen his photo earlier), but John says
he has a strong German accent. I bet he listens to hardcore Wagner just
before he picks up the handset and phones H-P and Dell, who apparently wish
to support Linux.

The exchange of E-mail has already revealed this strategies. I am just
suprised that these illegal acts are being ignored by industry watchdogs.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #ff0000 Hot Chilli Peppers
         run-level 5  Oct 18 14:45                   last=S