Re: Will You Please Take Roy Schestowitz Back?

  • Subject: Re: Will You Please Take Roy Schestowitz Back?
  • From: flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:17:10 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:22:03 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> jorge_shillingford@xxxxxxxxx <jorge_shillingford@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> He appears to have been hatched in alt.internet.search-engines and
>> everyone over in comp.os.linux.advocacy is sick and tired of his self
>> serving garbage and homosexual agenda.
>> Thank you for your consideration.
>> http://www.schestowitz.com/
>>

> Gary Stewart - why do you persist in this homophobic agenda and
> nymshifting?  We all know who you are, we know that you are very confused
> about your sexuality, and that we'll be seeing you post with one of your
> many female persona shortly - you always do.  There's no need to take
> out your personal confusion and problems on Roy S, and there's no need
> to reflect your own problems onto other people.

Hahah!
You boys are going off the deep end.
It must be the looming release of Vista that has you in a hissy fit.

FWIW flatfish is NOT Gary Stewart nor is flatfish posting those messages
and you have absolutely zero proof of your accusations.

You can scream and rant and rave all you wish but your lack of proof is a
deafening silence.

If it makes you feel better to look like an idiot, go ahead.
Maybe it's good therapy to have others laugh at you.

It really does look like you are getting jealous Mark Kent.