Re: Roy Schestowitz is big homo loser

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 06:39:04 -0800, Prickley Pete wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Here Comes Microsoft's Next Anti-Linux Crusade?
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Hours ago I discovered, through a Microsoft Most Valued Professional
>> | (MVP) who submits thousands of items to Digg (mostly pro-Microsoft,
>> | which makes you wonder), that the Yankee Group is conducting a new
>> | Linux versus Windows survey. Sounds benign, does it not?
>> `----
>>
>> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/01/20/microsoft-fud-2007/
>>

>> Related:
>>
>> 2006: What it All Means for the Penguin
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | 2006 was no exception, but there were some significant milestones
>> | in acknowledging that yes, Linux and FOSS do exist, and yes, they
>> | are quite suitable, and even superior, for the enterprise. Of
>> | course we've known that for years, but getting the word out
>> | against the tsunamis of propaganda, misinformation, and FUD
>> | hasn't been easy.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reviews/6345/1/
>

> Bawawawawwawawa
>

> What a LOSER this Roy fag is. Only a total loser would write bullshit
> article on one website then post link here for lintards in COLA to his
> own article and pretend this is news. News is from unbiased and
> reputable source. This is not news but link to lie and bullshit from
> Roy.
>
> This is like me writing article that roy is cock slurping homo fag and
> then post thread here and use my article that this is true.
>
> It is no wonder that roy is a total loser. He has no friends and no
> hobbies and the most productive thing he can do is to spam cola all day
> with his lie. I could understand if he were cripple in wheel chair and
> poking on keyboard with a stick in his mouth. But roy must be one
> stupid retard in order to do nothing with his life but post here and
> all over the internet 20 hours every day.
>
> Bawawawawwawawa

Roy Schestowitz is a loser alright, but I'm not certain if he is a
homosexual.
Most people who are transgendered are NOT homosexual although I'm sure
their are exceptions.

If Roy Schestowitz is seriously considering castration as a means to his
femdom, I seriously doubt he is homosexual.

Maybe Rex Ballard could comment?