Re: Roy Schestowitz is big homo loser

  • Subject: Re: Roy Schestowitz is big homo loser
  • From: "Prickley Pete" <linux-sux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 21 Jan 2007 06:39:04 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Here Comes Microsoft's Next Anti-Linux Crusade?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Hours ago I discovered, through a Microsoft Most Valued Professional
> | (MVP) who submits thousands of items to Digg (mostly pro-Microsoft,
> | which makes you wonder), that the Yankee Group is conducting a new
> | Linux versus Windows survey. Sounds benign, does it not?
> `----
>
> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/01/20/microsoft-fud-2007/
>

> Related:
>
> 2006: What it All Means for the Penguin
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | 2006 was no exception, but there were some significant milestones
> | in acknowledging that yes, Linux and FOSS do exist, and yes, they
> | are quite suitable, and even superior, for the enterprise. Of
> | course we've known that for years, but getting the word out
> | against the tsunamis of propaganda, misinformation, and FUD
> | hasn't been easy.
> `----
>
> http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reviews/6345/1/

Bawawawawwawawa

What a LOSER this Roy fag is. Only a total loser would write bullshit
article on one website then post link here for lintards in COLA to his
own article and pretend this is news. News is from unbiased and
reputable source. This is not news but link to lie and bullshit from
Roy.

This is like me writing article that roy is cock slurping homo fag and
then post thread here and use my article that this is true.

It is no wonder that roy is a total loser. He has no friends and no
hobbies and the most productive thing he can do is to spam cola all day
with his lie. I could understand if he were cripple in wheel chair and
poking on keyboard with a stick in his mouth. But roy must be one
stupid retard in order to do nothing with his life but post here and
all over the internet 20 hours every day.

Bawawawawwawawa