Re: Vista is bloated and unwieldy says MS report ..

  • Subject: Re: Vista is bloated and unwieldy says MS report ..
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:21:13 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ John Bailo ] on Wednesday 17 January 2007 02:13 \__

http://www.channelweb.com/sections/columns/article.jhtml?articleId=196602971

> I don't know why they blame Ballmer for the whole fiasco...up until a
> few months ago when he cut and run, His Highness, Billy The Third, was
> titled as Supreme Architect of all that is Technology...was he not?
>
> Ballmer just asked for the developers to built a simple block of
> flats...not an abattoir!

They say people choose pets that look like them. I believe Ballmer has helped
in creating a perfect match.

Allchin's 'Buy a Mac' E-Mail Exposed

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/operating_systems/allchins_buy_a_mac_email_exposed.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535
http://tinyurl.com/y5cuu6

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymous posters are more frequently disregarded
Cpu(s):  22.2% user,   3.1% system,   1.0% nice,  73.7% idle