Re: install ubuntu inside XP

  • Subject: Re: install ubuntu inside XP
  • From: Peter KÃhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:37:49 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Hadron wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> __/ [ Zepos ] on Saturday 20 January 2007 14:26 \__
>>
>>> From: Zepos <zeposzeposzepos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>                                ^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>> To be taken with a grain of salt.
>>

> And your paranoia pills need to be taken with a glass of water. What are
> YOU doing in the Ubuntu group?

Ask the guy who deemed it appropriate to crosspost

> This is for people who use Linux and want
> to help people - not crazy Linux zealots who dont believe Linux has
> problems and that noobs have problems.
>
> Go away.

Ah, yes. Hadron Quark, the Ãber-linux user (without any clue whatsover)
decides who is allowed to post where and when.

Sure

< snip more Hadron Quark idiocy >
--
I just found out that the brain is like a computer.
If that's true, then there really aren't any stupid people.