Re: [News] Microsoft's XBox360 Shills Exposed

On 2007-07-10, Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wow, the PS3 is really hammering the XBox in Japan, then.  Clearly, the
> MS-financed sites were doing a good job of hiding the facts.

It does seem that way doesn't it. FWIW the gaming community has been
complaining of XBox failures for a long time now but it has
not been reported in the mainstream press up until recently.
Also the price drop along with the upcoming new and improved
PS3 has sparked sales. My only complaint with the PS3 is
that the price point seems high. The new lower price
has helped this quite a bit. Once you go much over $500 it's
like a psychological thing that makes the buyer feel like
he is paying too much for what is really just a game
machine.