Re: [News] Compiz Fusion Gets Aquarium-like Plugin

[snips]

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 09:01:37 -0400, Scott Van Riple wrote:

> This looks absolutely useless (and stupid) regardless of who did it. There's
> a reason you'll never see this in Vista; it's because it's ugly as sh!t,

"Ugly" is an issue of taste.  Some people think the XP Fisher Price
default theme actually looks good.

> How would this make anyones experience more pleasant.

Because it's eye candy and some people like that.

> stupid and disgusting. Everyone I know would be embarassed to have
> something this ugly and childish on their machine.

Don't like it?  Don't use it.  This is not a difficult concept for anyone
other than, apparently, you.