Re: [News] [Rival] Even Microsoft Watchers Say the Company Lost Its Mind

Hadron Quark wrote:

> "jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> "jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "John Locke" <johnlocke98513@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> It does work well. It is a brainwashing technique used by governments
>>> and
>>> media houses.  If you tell the people anything enough times, they will
>>> start to believe it.
>>>
>>> Microsoft's moves seem to be based on manipulation and the "where we go,
>>> they will follow" schools of thought.
>>>
>>> When is the last time that you saw Microsoft openly asking users for
>>> input before begining a new project?
>>
>> Of course, this give Linux a big advantage.  We have seen how their
>> philosophy works and fails.  We should invest more in delivering what
>> users want by simply asking them and doing what they ask during BETA
>> testing.
>>
>> Microsoft seems to BETA test only to ramp up it's media guns to deflect
>> the objections of users.
>
> MS, and other real SW companies, BETA test to iron out the bugs. They,
> you see, are aware of the huge diversity of HW out there and that paying
> customers do not like getting buggy, ugly and unusable programs.

And Microsoft continues to beta test its software even after selling it to
its dumbed-downed customers. Witness Vista.

Cheers.

--
The "Wow" starts now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyLqUf4cdwc&eurl=

"No sane person wants Vista, so Microsoft is making sure they have no
choice."
http://www.aaxnet.com/editor/edit043.html