Re: [News] [Rival] Dell Goes Against Microsoft, Becomes Vista "Party Pooper"

____/ Thufir on Saturday 07 July 2007 08:05 : \____

> On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 02:03:17 +0100, [H]omer wrote:
>
>>> once Bush gets reelected in 2008
>>
>> How in the hell that numbskull got elected the *first* time around, is a
>> mystery, but surely thou jest sir, about a likely re-election?
>
> He certainly didn't win the popular vote.

And there's the butterfly ballot issue. I had an Al Gore wallpaper for like 3
years after this disappointment of seeing America taken over by a lunattic
(perdon me Republicans who read this...). it was getting worse and worse all
the time... first emission issues, then Kyoto Treaty being broken, then came
9/11, vapourware (WoMD), and other eavesdropping/control lunacy...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "These characters were randomly picked"
Swap:  1510068k total,   523160k used,   986908k free,    49376k cached