Re: [News] Novell Just Betrayed by Microsoft, But It Continues Stomping on Linux/FS

____/ John Bailo on Saturday 07 July 2007 05:27 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> | In other words, we'll carry the water for Microsoft since they really
>> | have turned out to be a terrible Linux partner. Who knew?
>

> Microsoft lost.  That's all that needs to be said.   The whole she/said,
> he/said of the Novell deal is irrelevant.  It means nothing.
>
> Apple is next.

Novell ought to have dropped Microsoft and taken advantage of the
GPLv3 'pardon' clause. Microsoft is now screwing Novell (or putting the screws
on them).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Roughly 2% of your keyboard is O/S-specific
Tasks: 125 total,   1 running, 124 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie