[News] [Rival] More Reports Indicate Vista SP Delays (More Void Promises), Bug Lists Pending

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] More Reports Indicate Vista SP Delays (More Void Promises), Bug Lists Pending
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:24:02 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Is Windows Vista Service Pack 1 coming out soon?

,----[ Quote ]
| No. We expected it this October or November. Now, however, a note
| published by the US Department of Justice says that "Microsoft
| anticipates that beta code will be available by the end of the
| year." That could push Service Pack 1 into next year.
`----

http://technology.guardian.co.uk/weekly/story/0,,2118151,00.html

Windows Vista Service Pack 1 coming in 2008

http://www.tcmagazine.com/comments.php?shownews=15340

Microsoft to release defect list with Vista SP1

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft today announced that with the upcoming release of Vista’s SP1
| they would also be releasing a defect list of known bugs in the Vista
| operating system.
`----

http://www.itwerkzsometimes.com/2007/07/05/microsoft-to-release-defect-list-with-vista-sp1/

Anything like this one [picture]?