Re: [News] IBM VC Insinuates That Standards Body May Be in Microsoft's Pocket

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 04 July 2007 13:35 : \____

>> FUD of the week goes to:
>>
>> http://www.gcn.com/blogs/tech/44615.html
>
> "Microsoft won; ODF lost."
>
> Really?
>
> So remind me again, which one is an ISO standard?
>
> But let's not forget, people - that the great state of Massachusetts is
> in fact the governing body for planet earth, and all must abide by it's
> rulings.
>
> /smirk/
>
>> Hilariously false.

Yes, it's quite comical, isn't it? I let the relevant people know about this
suspect of shilling. Have a look...

http://www.odfalliance.org/memberlist.php

        (be patient, it's a large page and takes a while to load)

Microsoft is a loooooong way behind, esp. once you leave the countries that are
moved by the Benjamins.

I used to indirectly help the ODF Alliance, but not anymore. It has outgrown
itself, but the Dubya press won't let you know this.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: 21978 x 4 = 21978 backwards
         run-level 2  2007-06-16 18:32                   last=