Re: [News] IBM VC Insinuates That Standards Body May Be in Microsoft's Pocket

____/ BearItAll on Wednesday 04 July 2007 09:26 : \____

http://www.consortiuminfo.org/standardsblog/article.php?story=20061128161343183

> I didn't know he had a blog, but then I've never searched in Google for
> '{anything} blog' so I wouldn't have come across it.
>
> Did you notice his links to the WebSpere crew, I like this man and, damn I
> hope Roy doesn't see me say this, but I also enjoyed reading his blog.
> Gosh, I thought I would choke on those words, but I'm ok. <cough> Well I
> can't help it if in general terms I'm a <cough cough> blog hater, gads man,
> I even hate my own blog.
>

>  <cough cough cough choke retch> 'scuse me I need a glass of water.

His posts about his Second Life are interesting and mildly amusing. Some of his
links (posted almost daily) are interesting, but it's the ODF lobbying posts
that had me subscribe. Rob Wier, Groklaw, Andy Updegrove, and Bob Sutor are
the the centre of this debate. I'm just an 'appendix'...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Previous signature has been conceded