Re: [News] Splendid Welcome to the GPLv3!

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 04 July 2007 01:42 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Oldtech spake thusly:
>
>> I already possess a magic wand, and the book of spells, am a
>> registered psychic reader, and a public figure, and even have the
>> proper apparel to  maintain the effect, while the unbelievers are
>> dispensed.
>
> Have you met Jeff Relf?

I'm not sure you can /meet/ it. I'm not sure it's a human.

Roy S. Schestowitz     \ Switch to GNU/Linux. Visit http://www.getgnulinux.org/
Tasks: 125 total,   1 running, 123 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie