Re: Google's Stealth Communication/Hardware Project and Communication Problems

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Monday 02 July 2007 19:01 : \____

> On Jul 2, 10:19 am, chrisv <chr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ness...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> >I have the feeling that a lot of people are going to see or hear about
>> >Sicko and say, Michael Moore is the sicko.  This is too bad because
>> >the health care system in the US *is* full of scandal and corruption.
>> >But he'd be more effective if he had chosen another name.  He'd also
>> >be more effective if he didn't look like such a slob.
>>
>> I disagree on both of your "he'd be more effective" assertions.
>
> I could be wrong.  It's just my feeling.

I agree with Chris on this one, but people's perspectives are not the same.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Software sucks. Open Source sucks less."
Tasks: 119 total,   1 running, 118 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie