Re: Google's Stealth Communication/Hardware Project and Communication Problems

On Jul 2, 12:52 pm, "ness...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<ness...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have the feeling that a lot of people are going to see or hear aboutSickoand say, Michael Moore is thesicko.  This is too bad because
> the health care system in the US *is* full of scandal and corruption.
> But he'd be more effective if he had chosen another name.  He'd also
> be more effective if he didn't look like such a slob.

"Moore covers a lot of ground. Our team investigated some of the
claims put forth in his film. We found that his numbers were mostly
right, but his arguments could use a little more context. As we dug
deep to uncover the numbers, we found surprisingly few inaccuracies in
the film. In fact, most pundits or health-care experts we spoke to
spent more time on errors of omission rather than disputing the actual
claims in the film."
-Analysis: 'Sicko' numbers mostly accurate; more context needed
http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/06/28/sicko.fact.check/index.html