Re: [News] Novell Adds Linux Desklets with Patents-encumbered .NET

> ____/ Mark Kent on Monday 02 July 2007 12:34 : \____

>> I'm not so willing to compromise my principles.
>
> Having read Groklaw for a while, I am beginning to feel the same way.
> I have seen what happens when compromises (shortcut routes) are made.
> If you want a UNIX of blobs, you have OS X (or even Solaris for the
> servers). We don't need another Apple called the Linux foundation.

/me dons Chinese hat.

The pragmatist who waves the white flag of compromise may escape
execution, but he'll be wearing chains for the rest of his life.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Computer games don’t affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
| kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills
| and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
 17:49:30 up 1 day, 16:43,  2 users,  load average: 0.37, 0.58, 0.48