[News] Award-winning Software Ported to GNU/Linux

  • Subject: [News] Award-winning Software Ported to GNU/Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 15:04:14 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Opalis Announces Availability of Award Winning Run Book Automation Solution on
Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| They have asked for Linux platform availability to meet specific run
| book automation scenarios and we have responded to their needs”...
`----

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070702005518&newsLang=en

Another new software product launched for GNU/Linux:

Linux Data Recovery Software Launched - Recover Data Software

http://www.openpr.com/news/23344/Linux-Data-Recovery-Software-Launched-Recover-Data-Software.html#7389157549027118844

Recently:

Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Enters Linux Fold

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.crn.com/small-business/199903645