Re: Is Peter K�an net copped?

____/ chrisv on Friday 20 July 2007 13:52 : \____

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>>ml2mst wrote:
>>
>>> OK, Pete is frequently rude against Hadron, but the latter is asking for
>>> it. I caught the sneaky bastard in the Ubuntu NG last week and I'm
>>> keeping my eye on him. Hadron is more evil then most people are aware of!
>>
>>That is an understatement.  Hadron is in the group to promote his alma
>>mater, Microsoft.  He is extremely rude, will resort to insults, calling
>>his target effeminate names.
>
> More than most trolls, he truly is an asshole.

I can't understand why some people feed him, but I where I see followups to his
(non-existent) post I notrice he begs for replies by mentioning people's first
names or provoking in one way or another.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #00ff00 Day - Basket Case
 14:05:02 up 33 days, 19:33,  7 users,  load average: 2.68, 2.37, 2.10