Re: [News] OpenSolaris Community Loses Faith in Sun's Plan for Linux Clone?

____/ Mark Kent on Friday 20 July 2007 08:00 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 19 July 2007 17:10 : \____
>>
>>> Dr. McGillicudy <WhoMe@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> I wonder if google know about this one?
>>
>> Fake address. Nudds did not post from G2, so there's no login.
>>

> I didn't check the path, I just kfiled him.  Along with the newer nym I
> just saw.

The paths vary as well. THis guy /really/ /really/ wants to get past people's
filters.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Open syntax, Open API's, Open standards
         run-level 2  2007-06-16 18:32                   last=