Re: Any trouble-free Vista users out there?

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 19 July 2007 17:13 : \____

> Richard Rasker <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
> <snip typical Vista woes>
>
>> So, does anyone know of people who actually had no serious trouble with
>> Vista?
>>

> I've not heard a single person have anything positive to say about it,
> nor have I seen any evidence of independent positive views on it.  I've
> asked around a lot, too.

I've not met a single person that actually uses Vista. Those who use Windows
barely know anything about Vista. They just watch ads. it's brainwash, not
truth, that gets into their minds.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Signature pending approval"
         run-level 2  2007-06-16 18:32                   last=