Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Users Desparately Cling Onto XP, Avoid Vista

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:00:15 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>How to make Windows XP last for the next seven years

Our company has decided to stay with XP but put a long range plan into
effect for conversion to Linux. We will purchase no more Microsoft
incenses. There is absolutely no need whatsoever to upgrade to Vista.

I understand that Vista volume licensing will now require key
activation, tracking and reporting through a key management server.
Lovely. Very trusting of Microsoft. Another reason not to upgrade.

>The Number One Reason Why Vista is Better than XP
>Watch the comments...

Slop a new coat of paint on that old 59 Ford and see how much faster
it'll sell !!

 In the U.S., looks are a vital selling factor. Sad but true.