Re: [News] UK Government Petitioned on GPL Matters, Jermey Allison Talks About the GPL

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 18 July 2007 09:48 : \____

http://www.libervis.com/article/petition_the_uk_government_to_protect_gpl_software

> I'm not quite sure why this change is necessary, however, I fully
> support bringing these issues to the attention of Government;  they
> spend far too much time being lobbied in favour of the interests of a
> handful of mostly foreign major companies, so talking about the freedom
> of our own people can never be bad.

I was the fourth one to sign. Presence won't hurt, I guess.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Open syntax, Open API's, Open standards
 17:20:02 up 31 days, 22:48,  8 users,  load average: 1.83, 2.41, 2.71