[News] [Rival] Bill Gates, the Average User, and "Brains of a Spidermonkey"

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Bill Gates, the Average User, and "Brains of a Spidermonkey"
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:38:15 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Context:

"Let's face it, the average computer user has the brain of a Spider Monkey."

                                                        --Bill Gates

Microsoft Makes Windows Users Lazy

,----[ Quote ]
| In general, if there is someone using Windows 98 or Windows Me, it's going
| to be in this crowd. And if you ask any repair tech if they ever helped an
| AOL user with anything short of malware removal, chances are solid that they
| will be telling you no.
|
| Now burn this into your brains: you know all of those bot networks out there
| serving all of that spam? Who do you think makes up a fair percentage of this
| group - novice users like the people I just described.
`----

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2601&Itemid=449

Flaw Found with Microsoft's Spider Solitaire

http://www.philforhumanity.com/Microsoft_Spider_Solitaire_Flaw.html