Re: Big Vista may be watching You

On Jul 15, 9:50 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> ____/ William Poaster on Sunday 15 July 2007 23:16 : \____
>

> > It was on, or about,  Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:06:34 +0100, that as I was
> > halfway through a large jam doughnut, Peter Hayes wrote:

> >> Those who trust Microsoft haven't been around very long.
>
> > Or M$ users like Quack, DooFu$ etc...
>
> >> They certainly don't know about their little scams like the AARD code,
> >> per-processor licencing, format lock-in and so on.
>
> >> The rest of us know better.
>
> > Damn right we do.
>
> Meanwhile you fight a losing battle trying to inform people while Big Media
> glorifies Bill Gates, 'the great phlanropist' that made computing possible and
> invented /everything/ (like the tabs you see in IE7).

AMEN. Faux News, CNN, and MSNBC never talk about GNU/Linux-based OSes
as alternatives to Windows or even Mac. I take it back...CNN did talk
about Linux during the "Windows vs Lindows" thing back in 2002.

You know, I don't think CNN or Faux News or MSNBC even gave a mention
about the Dell/Ubuntu thing. "Fair and Balanced" MY ASS.