Re: Big Vista may be watching You

____/ William Poaster on Sunday 15 July 2007 23:16 : \____

> It was on, or about,  Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:06:34 +0100, that as I was
> halfway through a large jam doughnut, Peter Hayes wrote:
>
>> Hadron <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Please define "no one". No one here? No one in your house? Because it
>>> seems to me that real people in the real world do trust them. If you
>>> spent more time planning on how to properly advocate Linux as opposed
>>> to projecting your own views onto others then possible the Linux
>>> movement might gain. Stating blatant lies and living in a world of make
>>> believe does nothing to help Linux adoption.
>>
>> Those who trust Microsoft haven't been around very long.
>
> Or M$ users like Quack, DooFu$ etc...
>
>> They certainly don't know about their little scams like the AARD code,
>> per-processor licencing, format lock-in and so on.
>>
>> The rest of us know better.
>
> Damn right we do.

Meanwhile you fight a losing battle trying to inform people while Big Media
glorifies Bill Gates, 'the great phlanropist' that made computing possible and
invented /everything/ (like the tabs you see in IE7).

.oʍʇ sɐ buıɥʇ ɥɔns ou s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ɹǝpuǝq 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop :ʎɹɟ
.oʍʇ ɐ ʍɐs ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı puɐ ...ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ soɹǝz puɐ sǝuo .ɯɐǝɹp 1nɟʍɐ uɐ
ʇɐɥʍ 'ɥɥɥɐ :ɹǝpuǝq