Re: [News] Fedora 8 Might Feature KDE 4

____/ Linonut on Sunday 15 July 2007 14:19 : \____

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/07/14/smolt-statistics-fedora-8-feature-list/

> Does anyone besides me not like the way KDE seems to churn?

Yes, but I am not among those "anyone". To be brutally honest, their progress
could be quicker. KDE 3 is getting quite old (in terms of age), just like XP
which was released around KDE2's days.

There was a time in Q3/4 od 2006 when KDE lost a bit of direction, but it's
riding the wagon and running like a train right now.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | You can never get nine women to deliver a baby in a
month
 20:00:03 up 29 days,  1:28,  7 users,  load average: 1.05, 0.65, 1.14