Re: [News] Op-ed: Why Software Patents Are Unethical

____/ Ian Hilliard on Saturday 14 July 2007 12:32 : \____

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?apage=1&cid=1184168552105&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

> Unfortunately, you don't appear to have read the second page, where the
> article is quite clearly pro-intellectual property rights. In fact, on the
> second page, the article does a complete 180. This is possibly due to
> editorial pressure being put on the author of the article. Given that this
> is an article in the Jerusalem Post, a pro-big-media editorial point of
> view is to be expected.

Oops, you're right. Thanks for the headsup. I was going to blog this as though
it was a positive article, but I fear that it might still make it into News
Picks. I didn't realise there was a Page 2. :-S

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: the most popular, but not most widespread