Re: [News] Linux-based 'Blackberry Killer' Establishes Partnership

> ____/ Steven Spicolli on Wednesday 11 July 2007 18:06 : \____
>

>> "Scott Van Riple" <scottVan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

<snip scott nudds nym-speak>

> You're talking to yourself now? Look everyone! A sockpuppet show. Scott Nudds
> nymshifts and replies to self.
>
> *plonkx2*

This is what happened to Gary Stewart in the end, he ended up having his
own conversations between his own nyms.  I'm sure there's a serious sign
of mental instability there - it's not normal behaviour to conduct long
public conversations with yourself, I don't think.