[News] Promising Succesor to Nokia's Latest Linux Tablet - Picture Leaked?

  • Subject: [News] Promising Succesor to Nokia's Latest Linux Tablet - Picture Leaked?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 04:19:23 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Is this the successor to the Nokia N800?

,----[ Quote ]
| No specs are available yet, but we can tell just by looking at this device
| that the Finnish giant has been listening to user gripes and thrown in a
| retractable QWERTY keyboard -- a move that will surely win this product line
| its share of converts.
`----

http://www.engadget.com/2007/07/10/is-this-the-successor-to-the-nokia-n800/

Recent:

Nokia says adds Skype to N800 Internet tablet

,----[ Quote ]
| With Skype, Internet tablet users could make calls through a wireless
| internet connection, Nokia said in a statement.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070711/wr_nm/nokia_skype_dc

Related:

Nokia N800 Internet Tablet Review (Video)

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.tabletpcreview.com/default.asp?newsID=840