Re: [News] [Rival] More Microsoft XBox and Hotmail Failures

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 11 July 2007 16:50 : \____

http://lawofthegame.blogspot.com/2007/07/xbox-360-repair-saga-shoot-surge.html

> Um, load of tosh springs to mind.  Microsoft will tell any tale to avoid
> taking responsibility, won't they?

That's just what I thought. Liability game. Defence against the class action.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | if ("if"=inv("fi")) print("foo/bar")
 17:20:01 up 24 days, 22:48,  6 users,  load average: 0.58, 0.85, 1.80