[News] [Rival] More Microsoft XBox and Hotmail Failures

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] More Microsoft XBox and Hotmail Failures
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:02:52 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
The Xbox 360 Repair Saga: Shoot the Surge Protection?

,----[ Quote ]
| Well, my two systems did die in that window, and they were both plugged into
| a surge protector. But does this explanation even make sense? I'm not an
| electrical engineer, nor a physics expert, so it's not really my place to
| say.
`----

http://lawofthegame.blogspot.com/2007/07/xbox-360-repair-saga-shoot-surge.html

Spammers overcome Hotmail and Yahoo CAPTCHA systems

,----[ Quote ]
| "But still, we've seen 15,000+ Hotmail accounts being used so far. It's hard
to estimate how many spam e-mails have already been sent."
`----

http://tech.blorge.com/Structure
%20/2007/07/08/spammers-overcome-hotmail-and-yahoo-captcha-systems/

Related:

Hotmail still riddled with spam

,----[ Quote ]

`----