Re: Linux users CRYING cause they don't have STEAM! PATHETIC!!!!

____/ pc games on Tuesday 31 July 2007 09:38 : \____

> Linux users CRYING cause they don't have STEAM!
> Simply PATHETIC!
>
> STEAM represents everything Linux fights against
> STEAM is PROPRIETARY, Linux is Open Standards
> STEAM is RESTRICTIVE, Linux gives FREEDOM
> STEAM is EXPENSIVE, Linux is AFFORDABLE
> STEAM is MONOPOLISTIC, Linux gives CHOICE and creates COMPETITION
> STEAM represents DICTATORSHIP, Linux represents true DEMOCRACY
> STEAM is the "Windows", and Valve the "Microsoft" of PC Games and
> yet...
> YET Linux users are CRYING like Babies cause TYRANT RUTHLESS DICTATOR
> VALVE will not make a Linux version of STEAM!
> PATHETIC!
> PATHETIC!
> PATHETIC!
>
> So the conclusion is clear many Linux users are as DUMB, BLIND and
> SHEEP like Windows users are.
>
> Now if STEAM is stopping Linux users from running PC Games under
> Linux, which I find totally expected cause leaving out and restricting
> is precisely what STEAM does best, the only thing to do is join what
> I've been doing since 2004, FIGHT AGAINST TYRANT VALVE and its
> DICTATORSHIP PRISON STEAM!
>
> PS: Now if you will use the fact I'm using Windows against me, let me
> make this clear, my natural and obvious choice would always be Linux I
> just don't use it cause I'm a PC Gamer and Linux is not enough Gaming
> platform for me, so again I ask everyone working in the Linux market
> to once and for all turn it also into a strong viable gaming platform
> so many of us can finally leave Windows and join you, and no I'm not
> talking about emulations I'm talking about a true optimized gaming
> platform, I'm dying to use Linux, I'm just waiting for you guys to
> turn it into a great gaming platform!

A main concern in this revolt had something to do with the fact that Linux
users helped make Steam attractive. As often is the case, contributions come
from the open source community. It's natural to expect some minimal gesture in
return (and no, not a middle finger, but a thumbs up).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Rid your machine from malware. Install GNU/Linux.