[News] Another Apple TV Hack Turns Apple TV into USB Drive/NAS for Linux

  • Subject: [News] Another Apple TV Hack Turns Apple TV into USB Drive/NAS for Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:32:36 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Apple TV Hacked to use an external USB drive

,----[ Quote ]
| You’ll need one external USB drive, an Intel Mac or Intel-based Linux/Unix
| system and also SSH enabled on your Apple TV, so you can “dial in” over the
| network.
`----

http://diveintoosx.org/apple-tv/2007/apple-tv-hacked-to-use-an-external-usb-drive/

Related:

MythTV on AppleTV

,----[ Quote ]
| For general discution and testing of getting MythTV running on the AppleTV.
`----

http://wiki.awkwardtv.org/wiki/MythTV

AppleTV could the perfect MythTV Frontend

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.mythpvr.com/mythtv/AppleTV/linux.html