[News] Linux Games Videos -- Linux Got Game

  • Subject: [News] Linux Games Videos -- Linux Got Game
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 02:06:17 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Best linux games [videos]

,----[ Quote ]
| Operating system in home cannot be just working tool, there are many games
| that You can install on linux. I’ll show you few of them.
`----

http://enweboholic.wordpress.com/2007/07/13/best-linux-games/

So many videos. Well worth it!

Related:

Supergamer VL Developmental Release Available

,----[ Quote ]
| Big 3d Games: Americas Army, Doom 3, Enemy Territory, Nexuiz, Postal 2,
| Quake 4, Soldier of Fortune, Unreal Tournament 2004, True Combat,
| Torcs, DropTeam, Sauerbraten(Cube 2)...
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/17634

live.linuX-gamers.net is a Linux live-dvd distribution

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://live.linux-gamers.net/?s=games