Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista Still Loathed (Digest)

Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> says:

Why does somebody named anon@xxxxxxxx have to "cover their ass?"

>>>People who prefer not to identify themselves pretty much tell you
>>>what they are worth and what they think their posts are worth.

>> Well, our name is Ron Matthews, if that is your complaint.
>> Simply do a google search on cordially, as always, and you'll
>> have our name.

>"Our"?

Yep.  What's your name?  Or is that a big secret?

>You seem to be yet another poster who adopts a stuffy, polite
>manner, while emitting insinuations and patronization, not to
>mention some real hokum.

And all you have done in this posting is "challenge" our statements
with silly ad hominem attacks.

If you wish to be treated with respect, by respectable posters, you
have to act in a respectable and responsible manner.  Calling
somebody a "windows-bot" merely because they point out some way that
windoze is better than linux, shows you to be a linux zealot.  As
such, you are the worst enemy linux has, and you are a waste of time
to converse with because you are uttely incapable of reasonable
discourse.

IOW, bugger off.

cordially, as always,

rm