Re: The Windows Mentality - When the System Slows Down...

____/ ml2mst on Saturday 28 July 2007 11:22 : \____

> Thufir schreef:
>> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:30:52 -0700, raylopez99 wrote:
>>
>>> If and when
>>> you ever graduate and actually start working instead of sponging off
>>> your parents, you might vote Republican as well as gravitate to the
>>> Windows camp.
>>
>> This group is so entertaining :)
>>
>> Linux is for liberals -- well, learn something every day.
>
> Raylopez99 is a complete anti charter troll. His natural habitat is the
> killefile :-)

*LOL* Yeah, he's like vanity on steroids.

> And I agree with you, the troll's stupidity is sometimes very
> entertaining, but get anoying afther a while. Just whatch the crap DFS
> or Hadron write :-)
>
> My all time favorite was TAB ("COLA almost got me fired"), who actualy
> made me ROTFLMAO, but unfortonately he was torn to shreds and is no more :-)

Maybe 'tab' turned into 'alt'? Not likely.

.oʍʇ sɐ buıɥʇ ɥɔns ou s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ɹǝpuǝq 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop :ʎɹɟ
.oʍʇ ɐ ʍɐs ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı puɐ ...ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ soɹǝz puɐ sǝuo .ɯɐǝɹp 1nɟʍɐ uɐ
ʇɐɥʍ 'ɥɥɥɐ :ɹǝpuǝq