Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

On 2007-07-28, Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You don't see something rather creepy in him flipping and then saying
> the following ?
>
> http://schestowitz.com/UseNet/2006/September_2006_2/msg00516.html

I think he lost his cool.
I just did a google on his name +castrate and a large
quantity of weird hits popped up.
Clearly people are out to discredit him possibly due to
his Linux advocacy work.
I find it intriguing  that you chose a
post about castration for your example.

> It indicates a rather nasty split personality. Note there are no
> smileys. No nudges. No Winks. This is the persona uncovered. He let the
> "good old Roy" cover slip.

He lost his temper and said something stupid.
So what?
It's the old 'one screw up negates 1000 atta boys' routine.

> And you are entitled to that. But also consider that he is plagiarizing
> the links which were collected by legitimate sites trying to generate
> their own advertising revenue.

I fail to understand how a link can be plagiarized?
Please explain this one to me.

> He also constantly posts things which are anti-charter.
So do just about 100 percent of the people in any group.
Our little iPod/iPhone thread is anti-charter I believe.
I would say his on topic posts far outweigh the few
off topic ones. Also he tags his posts to make filtering
easy. What more could you ask for?